Power of Attorney
What is an Enduring Power of Attorney?
An Enduring Power of Attorney is one of the most important documents that you should complete in your lifetime. It is a legal document that allows another person to act on your behalf with respect to your property and financial affairs. It allows you to prepare for a time when you may become ill or suffer a disability and, as a result, become unable to manage your own financial affairs.
- Understanding An Enduring Power of Attorney (PDF)
- Comprendre une Procuration Perpétuelle (PDF)
- My Role as Power of Attorney (PDF)
- Procuration Perpétuelle — Mon rôle en tant que « fondé de pouvoir » (PDF)
- “Ten Common Questions about Enduring Power of Attorney” (PDF)
- Dix questions courantes au sujet des Procuration Perpétuelle. (PDF)